28 Apr Experience Virtual Home Tours of New Construction
Virtual home tours are one of the most effective ways to showcase residences and lifestyles that are still under construction, expertly presenting a developer’s unique “vision” via state-of-the-art renderings and technology. Now that social distancing is in full swing for many cities and states across the nation, it’s more important than ever to consider the digital experience for new construction homes.
These virtual tours of real estate developments are an excellent tool for sales teams seeking opportunities to remotely engage the existing consumer database and continue to attract qualified new leads.
Read ULA’s overview of virtual tours for new home construction.
Virtual Tours for Real Estate
United Landmark Associates has provided many new construction clients and sales partners with cutting-edge assets that enhance the online sales experience. These elements range from fly-through VR animations and renderings to monthly video series that speak to the local lifestyle and celebrate construction milestones.
- Hyde Park House – Soar above Bayshore Boulevard and Hillsborough Bay as you explore Kolter Urban’s 22-story condominium tower via a stunning virtual animation and 3D renderings.
- Saltaire – Experience the pinnacle of bayfront luxury living at Saltaire, Kolter Urban’s iconic 35-story tower overlooking Tampa Bay and downtown St. Pete.
- Marina Pointe – Visit the website to tour Marina Pointe’s luxurious South Tampa residences, ideally located in the heart of the walkable waterfront Westshore Marina District.
- Elysee Miami – Discover where the new Miami lives through breathtaking renderings, a fly-through virtual animation, daytime and sunset drone views, and more.
- The Laurel on Rittenhouse Square – Preview the final luxury opportunity now rising on Philadelphia’s Rittenhouse Square. In addition to the VR tour and renderings, The Laurel also offers a sneak peek of the surrounding lifestyle and latest construction through its “Laurel on the Square” video series.
Consumers won’t miss out on any of the personalized experience and elevated service that they have come to expect when previewing new construction homes, either. Many sales partners stand ready to provide one-on-one presentations through leading conferencing tools such as Google Hangouts and Zoom.
Real estate and luxury lifestyle clients are also using these conferencing connections to host added value social events such as happy hours, live Q&A sessions, and even product launches.
Above & Beyond Virtual Tours
New Landing Pages
A custom landing page on the website represents an opportunity to package and present virtual tours, renderings and other key assets in one place, rather than making a prospective buyer search for them separately. A single link could be shared in eblasts posted on social media, linked to paid digital campaigns, and leveraged in one-on-one communications with buyers.
By including a registration form, a landing page serves as an additional source for lead generation too.
If virtual house tours aren’t in the cards, consider a video series instead. In Philadelphia’s Center City, The Laurel on Rittenhouse Square posts regular “Laurel on the Square” videos highlighting nearby retailers, restaurants and more. These videos even provide detailed construction updates and announce project milestones.
A video series can be shared on the website for SEO purposes and distributed to the target audience via eblasts and social media.
Building Strategies for New Home Construction
United Landmark Associates has 35 years of experience managing luxury real estate marketing from early concepting to final construction. Our team provides each client with a comprehensive array of services that result in successful and highly qualified new lead generation and guides existing prospects through the sales funnel. Contact us at 813-870-9519 or fill out our contact form to learn how ULA can market your product offering and enhance the on-site and virtual sales experiences.