United Landmark Associates, a full-service marketing and advertising firm, is seeking an experienced web programmer and designer.
Qualified candidates must demonstrate:
- Ability to complete multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Extensive experience with building websites with a variety of
- Content Management Systems Experience in hand-coding XHTML pages
- Extensive knowledge of CSS Understanding of MySQL databases
- Understanding of domain transfers, hosting accounts, and DNS settings Commercial development experience Basic knowledge of GIT and Version Control Software
Responsibilities will include:
- Using the latest web standards such as HTML5 and CSS to convert static design into a graceful user experience
- Creating and executing strong design concepts and developing design layouts for a variety of creative projects using Flash, PHP, CSS, and Adobe Creative Suite programs
- Designing concepts for websites, landing pages, and e-blasts (email marketing)
- Executing those designs into a coded environment such as WordPress, HTML with CSS & PHP
- Making sure that not only does the site look great on your desktop, but also translates onto a mobile device, including tablets
- Ability to design and program for a variety of Content Management Systems (CMS)
Resumes can be emailed in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please.