United Landmark Associates, a full-service marketing and advertising firm, is seeking an experienced senior-level account manager to oversee strategic planning and to handle all aspects of client marketing & advertising plans. Candidates must have Agency account management, brand management and strategic planning experience, must be highly professional, organized, detail-oriented, able to manage multiple tasks and have superior written and verbal communication skills.
Qualified candidates must be able to:
- Manage the strategic planning process, including research, analytics, competitive analyses, collaboration with team members, and development of tactics, corresponding timelines and budgets.
- Effectively handle ongoing management and implementation of clients’ marketing plans, including communication of plans and priorities and overall servicing of accounts’ needs
- Work within deadlines and effectively prioritize clients’ needs as well as communicate and follow-up on assignments for internal team
- Demonstrate experience with both “traditional and non-traditional” marketing services, including web-based interactive, digital and social media outreach programs.
- Client portfolio primarily consists of new residential real estate developments. Real estate or resort market experience is a plus.