United Landmark Associates is looking for an experienced and analytical Inbound Marketing Specialist. In this role, you will be responsible for daily and weekly management of all paid efforts for our clients in order to drive traffic and increase conversions and sales. This includes PPC search, display ads, geofencing, paid Facebook and Instagram, OTT / CTV and more.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Work with the Digital Marketing Director and Account Managers to develop, implement and manage inbound marketing strategy for clients
- Define and monitor KPIs across all channels
- Manage bid strategies, audience targets, keywords/search terms, etc. on a daily basis.
- Monitor monthly spends to hit authorized amounts and recommend budgets for clients based on past performance, goals and seasonality.
- Work with Creative team (graphic designers and copywriters) to develop engaging and creative advertisements
- Brainstorm new and interactive ad ideas to help drive engagement
- Run reports to analyze data and measure success of inbound marketing campaigns
- Document changes and provide insight to Account Services team
- Stay up to date with the latest inbound marketing best practices and technologies
- A minimum of 3 years of experience as an Inbound Marketing Specialist or similar role
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business or relevant field
- Excellent knowledge of Google Adwords (Search, Display and Video), Facebook and Instagram Ad, OTT/CTV media and geofencing best practices
- Good understanding of various inbound KPIs
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to analyze data and recommend strategy
- Great interpersonal and communication skills, including written and verbal