United Landmark Associates, a full-service marketing and advertising firm, is seeking an experienced Content Manger to leverage data, insights and consumer trends to develop engaging branded content through all digital channels. The Content Manager works in conjunction with an integrated team to optimize brand positioning, strategy and content.
- Work with digital team to analyze data, pull insights and define relevant strategic brand positioning
- Develop content that drives high engagement across all channels
- Collect, monitor and analyze social and website metrics, and recommendations for optimizing
- Research and report on consumer and industry trends and best practices to identify areas of opportunity
- Bachelor’s Degree in English or Journalism/related field required
- 2 years of demonstrated experience in writing/editing/publishing web specific content including social, display, website, blog posts, etc.
- 5 years Agency experience
- Big brand experience
- Flexible writing style
- Experience researching industry trends to identify areas of opportunity
- Experience with content management systems
- Mentorship/leadership experience
- Ability to manage multiple projects and prioritize effectively in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Superior communication skills, both written and verbal
- Good analytical and decision-making skills
- Creativity, teamwork and strong attention to detail
For consideration, please send your resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.