United Landmark Associates is a leader in luxury real estate and lifestyle marketing, creating award-winning brands and comprehensive campaigns for highly visible development companies and luxury brands. We are seeking an experienced Senior Account Manager to lead strategic planning for our portfolio of clients and work with the Account Service team on the development of marketing and advertising campaigns. This position is also responsible for ensuring the Account Service team is following agency processes and best practices.
Candidate must be extremely detailed oriented, an active listener, can take and give direction, and can effectively translate client needs into action. This person possesses a strong understanding of advertising communications and brand strategy and acts as the primary day-today point of contact between the agency and assigned clients.
- Develop strong client relationships.
- Work with all agency departments to ensure that the goals for the clients are met.
- Complete thorough and accurate creative briefs and media briefs to activate internal teams to deliver strategic and high-quality work.
- Responsible for opening jobs, tracking jobs through to completion, reviewing and monitoring/managing budgets for all client work.
- Schedule and conduct status meetings with internal team and client.
- Manage the status of on-going projects and ensure smooth cooperation between resources to deliver projects on time and on budget.
- Ensure that all work is reviewed before it goes to the client and is always on schedule.
- Schedule and participate in planning sessions that will help identify both internal and client-based objectives.
- Prepare and present media /creative/ promotional / social / production information at meetings to accurately represent agency services.
- Manage a mix set of jobs including website design, mobile, online media, PPC, social media, video content, television, radio, out of home and print etc.
- Monitor client’s business on at least a monthly basis: develop client budget spreadsheets, assist in the management of client budgets, analyze client marketing and sales data.
- 3-6 years as an Account Executive or Project Manager in a full-service advertising agency.
- Media savvy and a Social and Digital native showing knowledge and willingness to bring ideas to life across all consumer touchpoints.
- Thorough understanding of creative development and production process for both traditional and digital media-based programs.
- Experience estimating, tracking, and managing multi-phase project budgets to ensure agency profitability.
- Exceptional time management, attention to detail, proofreading and organizational skills.
- Experience in both assisting in and directly developing client presentations.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at one time and in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills with people at all levels of an organization.
- Must be computer literate with proficiency with MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, and MS Outlook, with the ability to learn new computer systems.
- Bachelor’s degree in advertising or communications preferred.
- Paid Time Off
- Growth and Advancement Opportunities
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply today! Submit your resume and cover letter to Gabriel Delorenzi at Gabriel [at] unitedlandmark [dot] com