Ready to roll up your sleeves and get to work? United Landmark Associates is looking for an engaged and proactive Creative and Production Intern. In this role, you will be supporting the creative and production team with daily and weekly initiatives for our real estate and lifestyle clientele.
Overview of duties and responsibilities:
- Assist with concept, design and layout of a wide range of ideas, tactics and activations to generate awareness and increase client traffic and lead generation
- Support team in preparing and delivering creative assets for digital advertising (banner ads, emails)
- Sit in on creative meetings and team brainstorming sessions
- Help production team with management, samples, etc.
- Learn how to utilize our project management platform
- Ideally pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design or similar
- Knowledge of design principles for type, shape, color and photography
- Interested in getting hands-on experience in a fast-paced agency environment
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Photo retouching, motion graphics and video experience a plus
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, including written and verbal
Interns receive a weekly stipend, and are eligible to receive hourly pay upon completion of billable work.
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply today!
Please submit your resume and cover letter to Sally@UnitedLandmark.com