Ready to roll up your sleeves and get to work? United Landmark Associates is looking for an engaged and proactive Account Service Intern. In this role, you will be supporting the account service team with daily and weekly initiatives for our real estate and lifestyle clientele.
Overview of duties and responsibilities:
- Proactively learn about agency clients in national markets; research competitors
- Sit in on weekly client meetings, strategy meetings, and other team brainstorming sessions
- Help draft conference reports and status reports
- Learn how to utilize our project management platform
- Assist with development of organic social copy, including hashtag research
- Conduct keyword research for blog posts
- Draft blog post content and provide creative direction utilizing identified keywords
- Assist with proofing copy for ads, blogs, organic social, direct mail, signage, et al.
- Review digital reporting and analytics alongside account managers and digital strategists, and see how a digital strategy comes together and how digital is executed
- Assist with development of paid social and paid search campaign copy
- Assist with development of e-blast copy (if applicable)
- Must be pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business or relevant field
- Basic knowledge of digital marketing and social media platforms
- Interested in getting hands-on experience in a fast-paced agency environment
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, including written and verbal
Interns receive a weekly stipend, and are eligible to receive hourly pay upon completion of billable work.
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply today!
Please submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com