Director of Digital Marketing
United Landmark Associates, a full-service marketing and advertising firm, is seeking an experienced Digital Marketing Manager to lead the development, implementation, and reporting of digital campaigns for the agency’s client portfolio. Successful candidates will have experience in PPC, Programmatic, Email Marketing, SEO/SEM, Paid Social, Display campaigns as well as previous agency experience. This role will work closely with Account Management, Creative and the Website development teams to ensure integrated marketing plans are executed flawlessly.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in Marketing, Advertising, or a related field of study.
- 4 – 6 years of relevant experience in managing, running, and reporting on digital campaigns.
- Experience managing Google Ads, Google Analytics GA4, LinkedIn, Meta, and other platforms. Including the ability to develop and deploy campaigns with unique targeting and varying budget levels.
- Knowledge of online marketing best practices and experience delivering qualified traffic, conversions, and revenue.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and prioritize effectively in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong ability to develop performance reports and provide recommendations.
- Strong attention to detail.
- This role will focus heavily on digital demand generation across multiple platforms and channels.
- Serve as a key digital marketing expert providing both short and long-term strategies with direct collaboration with all agency departments to provide a fully integrated marketing and communications product for clients.
- Develop and execute marketing campaigns that generate leads for sales as well as nurture general brand engagement.
- Implement, track, measure, analyze and report on a regular basis using key metrics and KPIs to assess effectiveness and results of campaigns. In Addition, provide optimization recommendations.
- Manage budgets, targeting and overall campaign framework.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in digital marketing, with a focus on SEM and Google Search & Display ads.
- Collaborate with internal teams, including content, design, and development to ensure campaigns are aligned with overall marketing objectives.
- Develop and evaluate A/B testing.
- Conduct thorough keyword research and analysis to identify and prioritize target keywords for conquesting and branded campaigns.
- Help to develop and grow the Agency’s Digital capability and infrastructure, including strategy, best practices, tools, processes and workflows, strategic external and vendor partnerships and merchandise the Interactive discipline throughout the agency.
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply today! Submit your resume and cover letter to Gabriel Delorenzi at Gabriel [at] unitedlandmark [dot] com