Content and Social Media Manager
United Landmark Associates is seeking an experienced Social Media Content Manager, who is able to blend social tactics and strategies with creativity and platform insights in the administration, development and growth of our clients’ social channels.
Our social superstar will employ real-time data, analytics and insights to measure performance, gauge ROI, inform strategies and identify opportunities to increase traffic, engagement and leads in support of overall marketing and sales objectives, working closely with our digital, creative and account service teams.
- Develop, implement and manage organic social media and paid social marketing plans
- You’ll work with and report to the VP of Digital, and will need to ensure social media strategies align with that of other paid media channels i.e., paid search, programmatic, etc.
- Maintain and grow all clients’ social media accounts and execute day-to-day posting
- Direct the creation, curation and management of all custom content (images, video,copy) with our internal creative services team.
- Explain what is working and what is not and why
- Tweak the things that aren’t working until they do
- Define and monitor organic social media and paid social media KPIs
- Ensure all social media jobs are on schedule and on budget.
- Ability to communicate to internal team and clients using non-digital jargon, and in weekly and monthly reports
- 3-5 years of hands-on experience in social media marketing & management
- High School Diploma
- Proven experience managing brand accounts and generating growth, engagement
- Excellent working knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, TikTok, etc., and best practices associated with each platform
- Good understanding of organic social media & paid social media
- Excellent Verbal & Written Communication
- Strong Interpersonal Skills
- Familiarity with copywriting and content development (bonus if you are a strong writer)
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Ability to attend after-hours events on nights and weekends as needed
- Ability to travel to client sales centers and locations as needed
Please submit your resume and or portfolio to Sally-AT-UnitedLandmark.com