Digital Marketing Manager
United Landmark Associates, a full-service marketing and advertising firm, is seeking an experienced Digital Marketing Manager to oversee and implement digital campaigns for agency account portfolio. Successful candidate will have experience in PPC, Programmatic, Email Marketing and SEO management. The Digital Marketing manager works in conjunction with the website development team to integrate strategic marketing plans throughout multiple platforms.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related field required
- 3-5 years of relevant experience in running SEM campaigns
- Google Certified
- Knowledge of best practices in online marketing and experience in delivering qualified traffic, conversion, and revenue
- Proficient in Excel, Word, and Google; with a general understanding of HTML.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and prioritize effectively in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Good analytical and decision-making skills
- Creativity, teamwork and strong attention to detail required.
- Develop and execute Adwords campaigns, PPC and Programmatic programs
- Optimize website and social media channels for SEO
- Develop, evaluate and oversee the implementation of A/B testing protocols and procedures
- Ensure effective creative development and execution online to support marketing efforts
- Communication with internal teams and service providers to ensure timely development and launch of all digital assets
- Track results and ensure campaigns are optimized and delivering against ROI targets
- Generate and interpret analytics to determine digital campaign effectiveness; Prepare, analyze and present weekly, monthly or quarterly analysis to report progress and assist in setting goals for campaigns
- Monitor market trends and clients’ industries to identify opportunities to increase market share
- Help to develop and grow the Agency’s Digital capability and infrastructure, including strategy, best practices, tools, processes and workflows, strategic external and vendor partnerships, and merchandise the Interactive discipline throughout the agency
- Collaborate with all Agency specialties (Account Services, Creative, Media, Production, Public Relations, and others) to provide a fully integrated marketing and communications product for clients
Please submit your resume and or portfolio to Sally-AT-UnitedLandmark.com