United Landmark Associates is looking for a full-time Account Coordinator to join our team. If you’re passionate about marketing & advertising and looking for growth opportunities in the field, this may be the job for you!
Duties & Responsibilities:
- The Account Coordinator will support multiple accounts and may serve as a primary daily contact on specific accounts as necessary.
- Daily internal trafficking of specific job direction
- Communication with internal creative & production teams as necessary
- Overall servicing of accounts’ daily needs & communication with client
- Working within deadlines and effectively prioritizing clients’ needs
Specific tasks include:
- Scheduling and attending regular meetings
- Drafting & distributing agendas prior to meetings
- Drafting & distributing conference reports following meetings
- Initiating all new jobs & trafficking detailed direction and information to appropriate departments internally
- Managing all active jobs, obtaining client approvals/feedback as necessary, and following up with internal team in order to meet deadlines
- Tracking all assigned clients’ jobs and distributing client status reports on a weekly basis
- Regular communication with assigned clients and internal team as necessary
- Bachelor’s Degree (BA or BS) required
- 2 years experience in advertising, marketing or related field
- Experience working with external clients/customers in an office environment
- Web and social media proficiency
- Experience using MS Office applications, particularly Excel
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to effectively collaborate with different people and work styles
- Basic presentation skills
Resumes can be emailed in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please.